I will be discussing two things here: cupcake wraps and cake toppers! I want to tell you how to use these things because I offer them specifically here (or tutorials that use them). It is my intention to create this page as a reference page so I can direct people here from time-to-time. Anyway, here goes nothing!!
How to use my cupcake wrappers
- Download your desired print
- Print it
- Cut it out along the lines (use scalloped scissors to create neat borders!)
- Wrap around each cake to get an idea of size
- Tape the inseam of the paper
- Slide your cake inside
- And pretty as a picture 🙂
How to use my toppers (cut and stick)
- Download toppers
- Cut them as desired (either around the lines or in shapes like circles or squares etc.)
- Tape them onto a toothpick, lollipop stick, or even a candy stick
- Stick other end of pick into cupcake
Note: you can also weave string into the cut-out-toppers to make a banner!
How to use my toppers (candy melts)
- Download desired topper
- Print it
- Tape the template to a cookie sheet
- Tape over the top of that a piece of wax paper
- Melt your candy melts according to directions on bag
- Put into a pastry bag
- Cut a hole in the bottom of the pastry bag, start small and draw a line. Snip away until you have the desired width!
- Trace your template
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes minimum
- After they have set (hard to the touch) peel them from the paper and place!
If you need better instruction (cause sometimes I can get off track), please feel free to message me or comment below 🙂 <3